PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Have Crusty Old Congressman Lewis in the Deadpool?

SC Anemia
07-29-2018, 11:33 AM
It's keepers say this is just routine but I suspect it may be something more. The silverback is 78 after all.

Snivel rights shithead and Georgia congressman Rep. John Lewis has been hospitalized but is expected to be released Sunday, his spokeswoman says.

Spokeswoman Brenda Jones told CNN that Lewis is under routine observation but she did not give details of the nature of his illness or where he is hospitalized.....

.....CNN affiliate WSB-TV reported that Lewis was being treated at a hospital in metro Atlanta, and the station quoted unnamed sources as saying Lewis became ill on a flight to Atlanta on Saturday.

With any luck this could have been a blood clot (DVT from flying). Hope this nigger gets aboard a magic YT flying machine again real soon.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/29/politics/john-lewis-hospitalized/index.html

Buck Simian
07-29-2018, 12:20 PM
I wouldn't count him out. Something about niggers, if they make it past a certain age without getting shot they tend to live into their hundreds. That old goat probably died 20 years ago and is just too damn stubborn to realize it.

animal mother
07-29-2018, 12:34 PM
This crusty old silverback is my second choice after Maximum Watermelon from the Congressional Nigger Caucus to hopefully be dancing with the bat fairy very soon.

SC Anemia
07-29-2018, 01:18 PM
This crusty old silverback is my second choice after Maximum Watermelon from the Congressional Nigger Caucus to hopefully be dancing with the bat fairy very soon.

I couldn't be any more on board with you there Animal Mother. That old bitch is and has been #1 on my bat fairy list for some time now.

Rape Ape
07-29-2018, 05:19 PM
That coon is well past the usual nigger expiration date of 50. Usually by 50 (if they haven't gotten lead assisted batwings from another nigger or da Po-Po before then) they start keeling over from Sickle Cell, AIDS, Diabeetus, Lazy Nigger Heart Stops Working, Too Lazy to Breathe, etc. :lol

Buck Simian
07-30-2018, 05:07 AM