PDA

View Full Version : Sow literally suffocated butterflies to death underneath its weave, then tramples survivors

Sandy
07-04-2018, 09:52 AM
I've never heard of this show, and I'm clearly not missing much because of the pure niggerness of these names.

So, going into the Season 10 finale Thursday, this year’s top four contenders — Aquaria, Eureka O’Hara, Asia O’Hara (no relation), and Kameron Michaels — had some mighty big high-heeled shoes to fill. How could they ever top Sasha’s floral tour de force? One of them, Asia, did try — but she epically, tragically failed, when nothing went according to plan.

Why? Because when Asia unleashed those delicate winged beasts … nothing happened. Almost none of the butterflies were still alive; most had suffocated while waiting to be un-cocooned. (This brought new meaning to the term “death-drop.”)

I don’t understand why, when Asia’s first attempt (opening a butterfly-cage bracelet on her left wrist) didn’t create the desired butterfly effect, she kept going. If she’d realized right then and there that the stunt wasn’t going to work and changed course, she still could have won over Kameron. But instead, Asia tore off one butterfly-boob and then the other, tossing both desperately into the air, only to reveal more dead or dying bugs, many of which she then stomped on while werking the stage.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/butterfly-stunt-takes-nasty-turn-rupauls-drag-race-season-10-finale-014847657.html

I can't stand PETA, but where is their protest of a nigger's cruelty to animals?

Cracka Jack
07-04-2018, 10:43 AM
Tranny niggers destroying natures beautiful creatures. Is there really an audience for this?

MineEvolved
07-04-2018, 06:09 PM
I'm surprised it didn't try to make doves fly out of its ass, too...nothing stranger than that which is unnatural, laying waste to the natural world.

SC Anemia
07-04-2018, 09:45 PM
Bats would have been more appropriate.

:traybat