PDA

View Full Version : It's now impossible for me to watch golf

Sandy
07-04-2018, 09:40 AM
Ever since that muh dikk druggie started this "comeback," it's the subject of every third replay. A human played brilliantly last Sunday, but you almost wouldn't know he had a runaway victory including five straight birdies.

Even the commercials are suddenly more vile. When I was little and watching golf with my parents, commercials during golf were great. Merrill Lynch with cowboys and bulls, or Travelers, or white guys outdoors enjoying beer. I only got to see the last hour Sunday, but the commercials were nigger after nigger. Sow driving a fancy car. A nigger as an insurance agent. Sow and an oildrilling beta cuck.

Monkeybash
07-05-2018, 07:37 PM
I've grown used to seeing fuxxated commercials, but yeah, I'm absolutely sick of the nigger-worshipping coverage.

Will Nigger Woods make a run during his last few holes to climb into 83rd place? Let's ignore the leaders for a couple of holes and find out.

Not to mention almost all of the human players are class acts, and Nigger Woods is a serial adulterer and drug abuser and a complete douchenozzle.

CoonTownYT
07-05-2018, 08:03 PM
People think I'm joking, but the only answer is to unplug completely. It's unavoidable.

Cat fur allergic
07-06-2018, 01:05 PM
Every time golf comes up even when the nigger is not even playing, they talk about him, These white left cucks want to suck his aids stick all day long. I feel sorry for their wives having to compete with a absent nigger.

Monkeybash
07-08-2018, 05:43 PM
People think I'm joking, but the only answer is to unplug completely. It's unavoidable.

I can see myself getting there some day. Not yet, though.

Sandy
07-08-2018, 11:17 PM
Progressive lives up to its name with a new commercial. A sow is the smart one in a relationship, and its uberbeta oildriller is an idiot. Fidelity had a commercial recently with an old woman and crusty old buck, as if the buck would know how to save any money.

Monkeybash
07-22-2018, 10:46 AM
*bump*

Should've known better but had to turn the British Open off because they're showing Nigger's every shot even though the steroid-pumped adulterer was tied for sixth place.

Fuck the Nigger Broadcasting Channel.

animal mother
07-22-2018, 11:30 AM
*bump*

Should've known better but had to turn the British Open off because they're showing Nigger's every shot even though the steroid-pumped adulterer was tied for sixth place.

Fuck the Nigger Broadcasting Channel.

I was watching this morning, had to turn it off. Nigger is playing well again and all the YT's are choking. Cucks are fawning big time! FUCK golf, niggers even ruined this sport.

:fume

Monkeybash
07-22-2018, 07:28 PM
At least the nigger fell out of the top 5.

Sandy
08-05-2018, 02:54 PM
First thing when I turned on the TV this morning, first god damn thing, was a pre-golf thing talking about the nigger! It's bad enough already, but can you imagine if it won even a minor tournament? It's been 5 years since it last won anything, but the niggerlovers act like it decimates the competition every weekend.

Cat fur allergic
08-05-2018, 05:38 PM
Will someone tell the nigger loving cuck reporters stop talking about the nigger. I can't ever watch golf because every second they are on. Oh nigger did this and that. Even when he isn't playing.

Sandy
08-12-2018, 03:31 PM
Will someone tell the nigger loving cuck reporters stop talking about the nigger. I can't ever watch golf because every second they are on. Oh nigger did this and that. Even when he isn't playing.

I had to stop watching yesterday after an hour. I tried to put up with it today, but Jesus, how could it get worse when it was already so bad? They're showing two replays of almost every swing or putt, showing the nigger walking here and there, which means they aren't showing the other players.

The announcers were even making excuses for the nigger missing a very makeable putt. "Maybe the grass was laying flat." That's what one said!

Cat fur allergic
08-12-2018, 06:34 PM
I had to stop watching yesterday after an hour. I tried to put up with it today, but Jesus, how could it get worse when it was already so bad? They're showing two replays of almost every swing or putt, showing the nigger walking here and there, which means they aren't showing the other players.

The announcers were even making excuses for the nigger missing a very makeable putt. "Maybe the grass was laying flat." That's what one said!

The niggers must have given his aids snake to all the reporters. They are all in loved with him.

UpYoursNigger
08-13-2018, 01:20 AM
I watched a few minutes today. buddy was on the team with Koepka in college. glad he won. but it's still about all the nigger as usual. why the fuck couldn't that monkey have hit a tree and died when he was all doped up last winter in his car. fucking nigger will never go away!!!

Sandy
08-13-2018, 05:28 PM
The most disgusting thing was the nigger's last putt, and an announcer saying about the crowd, "It was the shot of their lifetimes." Think they'd have been slobbering anything like they were over a white player arrested for DUI (funny how that got swept away quietly) and infamous for affairs? The news was merciless to Patrick Reed after the Masters just because he doesn't have the classic family life.

:niggerlover

Rape Ape
08-13-2018, 07:17 PM
Not to mention almost all of the human players are class acts, and Nigger Woods is a serial adulterer and drug abuser and a complete douchenozzle.

IOW, a run-of-the-mill standard-issue NIGGER.