PDA

View Full Version : Pittsburgh mayor wanted to break out the water cannons

Mushmouth
06-29-2018, 01:00 PM
Mayor Karen Peconi of Arnold, Pennsylvania, located about 20 miles northeast of Pittsburgh, wrote on her personal Facebook page that “rioters” should “be destroyed by a water canon [sic],”*according to WTAE-TV.

Peconi apparently said she wanted authorities "everywhere" to see her posts.

“They don’t care about jobs for [Pittsburgh] … none of them work now. That’s how they can do this at 7 a.m. Very sad,” Peconi allegedly posted on her now-deleted Facebook page.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/28/pennsylvania-mayors-racist-antwon-rose-protest-comments-prompt-calls-for-resignation.amp.html

Cat fur allergic
06-29-2018, 01:07 PM
The political authorities in those cities and towns etc.. let these niggers block roads, they let them, they could arrest them the second the nigger paws touch and block the traffic. But they don't.

Boy
06-29-2018, 01:13 PM
I was born about 30 miles outside of PGH and it use to be a nice city (when the niggers were contained just to the northside) now it has become a groid infested shithole and a liberal clusterfuck. PGH is lost and will never recover from the nigger infestation, it will eventually look just like Detroit and Atlanta and the rest of the libturd run cities.

zagnut
06-29-2018, 09:43 PM
I'm also from a burb of the Steel City. My mother grew up in East Pittsburgh. The last time I was back I went to visit an Uncle and couldn't believe what a nigger infested shit hole it had become. My Uncle is so blind he can't tell. The last steel works on the river, Edgar Thompson Steel Works, makes the valley smell like a shit hole so I guess it is like nigger perfume.

Cracka Jack
06-30-2018, 08:35 AM
Water cannons only provide a temporary fix.

SC Anemia
06-30-2018, 09:17 AM
Water cannons only provide a temporary fix.

Yeah but it's fun to watch! :lol

NOTE: I Googled "water cannons, riot" and scrolled through easily the first 50 pics before I could find a nigger. Fuck you Google :finger

Cracka Jack
06-30-2018, 09:24 AM

NOTE: I Googled "water cannons, riot" and scrolled through easily the first 50 pics before I could find a nigger. Fuck you Google :finger

Add some sand into the water. Maybe it could blast the black off of them.. :lol

Mushmouth
06-30-2018, 09:44 AM

You just need to adjust your search parameter.. :lol

https://www.google.com/search?q=civil+rights+water+cannon&client=firefox-b-ab&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjsno2uwvvbAhUItlkKHRJaCrIQ_AUICigB&biw=1280&bih=701

Cat fur allergic
06-30-2018, 10:25 AM
Google is full retared white left.

They been scrubbing the Internets for searching nigger shits and making them all scientist and shit. Oh they control youtube and stuff with them nigger lovers, so many right wing folks been demonetized.