PDA

View Full Version : 1776 is racist..

Mushmouth
05-21-2018, 01:08 PM
:facepalm

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Cherry-Hill-East-Principal-Apologizes-1776-Prom-Tickets-Party--483159941.html?amp=y

jenkemfactory
05-21-2018, 02:02 PM
What's the fuggin problem?
Everything great about the USA is racist.

SC Anemia
05-21-2018, 06:01 PM
“It was insensitive and irresponsible not to appreciate that not all communities can celebrate what life was like in 1776,” Perry said.

He said he especially wanted to apologize to black students “who I have let down by not initially recognizing the inappropriateness of this wording.”

Aww FFS ! :bert.

I'm certain that 1776 had to be pretty bitchin, all things considered. What with the shit stains being someone's farm equipment and all. Well, at least in the south!

Buck Simian
05-22-2018, 04:55 AM
Niggers haven't found a way of claiming that they wrote the declaration of independence yet so of course it's racist.

MineEvolved
05-22-2018, 05:46 AM
Niggers haven't found a way of claiming that they wrote the declaration of independence yet so of course it's racist.

If the parchment that the Declaration of Independence was written on had cotton fibers in it, niggers would have claimed to have picked it. I'm amazed someone hasn't tried to sell that one yet...

Cracka Jack
05-22-2018, 09:06 AM
First you take the chains off them, and now this.......

Sandy
05-27-2018, 07:30 PM

Thomas Jefferson: "When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth..."

Niggers: "Gibs us, us free!" (from that Amistad BS movie)