PDA

View Full Version : Landlord learns the hard way that a nigger gets violent easily, like when it's asked for the rent

Sandy
05-19-2018, 11:55 PM
Ong said he had a brief conversation with a man known to him as Rodney Patterson.

“He was getting ready to walk into his apartment and I asked him, ‘Hey, Rodney. Are you coming down to pay rent now?’”

Minutes later, Patterson snapped. Ong never thought a simple question could lead to such violence. Patterson turned around and shot Ong right in the chest.

Patterson is a man with a shaded past. He's also known as Kenan Abraman, but he had his name legally changed at some point. He was previously convicted of multiple felonies and was declared legally insane. He was in possession of not one, but two guns.

“He purchased those firearms and within six hours, had shot his landlord,” Sloan said.

Six hours before the shooting, Abraman walked into a Rural King in Muncie. He quickly browsed the shelves and filled out a federal background check form. The clerk submitted the form, unaware of Abraman’s criminal history and the fact the form was filled with lies.

How do you know a nigger is lying? You know it's always lying.

http://cbs4indy.com/2018/05/16/convicted-felon-buys-gun-after-passing-background-check-nearly-kills-muncie-man/

Buck Simian
05-20-2018, 04:22 PM
So the nigger couldn't pay its rent but it could buy a gun to shoot its landlord with. Typical nigger logic. Well he won't have to worry about paying rent anymore.

Boy
05-20-2018, 04:35 PM
In typical nigger fashion, he bought a HiPoint :lol

jenkemfactory
05-20-2018, 05:40 PM
He rented to that fine gentleman? I also would rent to such a fine specimen after a simgle look.

That nigger is not insane. It is called typical nigger behaviour. There is nothing out of the ordinary there.

Whitewheat
05-21-2018, 07:23 PM
How do you know a nigger is lying? You know it's always lying?

Is he breathing?

Well Duh....

SC Anemia
05-21-2018, 07:43 PM
In typical nigger fashion, he bought a HiPoint :lol

Oh shit, I thought you were just kidding!

:rofl