PDA

View Full Version : Renting your house to niggers? What could possibly go wrong?

Odin's balls
05-07-2018, 12:50 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5698209/African-guys-completely-trash-rental-house.html

Australia has a nigger problem too.

Cat fur allergic
05-07-2018, 01:13 AM
Never rent to niggers if you have a choice. Unless gov forces you to.

jenkemfactory
05-07-2018, 06:22 AM
That's right, there's nothing you can do about it. So don't ever rent to niggers.

Chimpwhipper
05-07-2018, 10:09 AM
White nigger renters destroyed one of my houses

Groid_Rage
05-08-2018, 10:07 AM
What could go wrong, renting to niggers? EVERYTHING!

nigfreewisconsin
05-08-2018, 04:48 PM
I've seen far worse. Many years ago, a mid-20s buck nigger was living in the apartment upstairs from me. I was off work on an injury and noticed in the afternoons (When the high school a half mile up the road was done for the day) the buck was watching out his front window, would see a girl he thought he could bag, and invite her up to do drugs and lose her humanity to a soulless beast. A couple cop friends of mine on the force ended up using my place to catch the ape. When the landlord did his inspection of the unit after the nig got sent to its cage, he found 3 inches of trash, at minimum, covering almost the ENTIRE living room and bed room floor. Go figure, the roach problem our building had had for almost a year disappeared when the nig was gone. Of course, the cops had to come and sift through the filth for drug paraphanelia and anything related to statutory rape charges, then a professional haz-mat crew had to come in and clean it all up. Landlord even said, if he had it his way, he would NEVER rent to niggers. He left his son in charge of the business for ONE month while he was on an extended vacation, and that's when the nig got in.

zagnut
05-09-2018, 01:58 AM
This is where the asshats they deem we destroy our own property because schmegma breath fist fornicators says niggers are included as possible tenants. I had a guy try to convince me to take properties into the section 8 program and what benefits there would be. That afternoon the government announced some new section 8 properties are available, they had a riot in line to apply for said housing and trashed the office where they were supposed to apply. You can get insurance on most anything except niggers and TNB. I asked an agent once if niggers are in the actuarial tables and never got an answer. If there are any insurance agents here please share if they are a risk in the tables.

Sandy
05-20-2018, 12:12 AM
She rushed to the home and called police but they were unable to go in and stop the party without a warrant - forcing her to helplessly watch while 'balling her eyes out'.

:fume

Germany's horrible, France is horrible, Netherlands, Belgium, Australia, but I think the UK has the biggest cuck police anywhere in the world.

Master Sergeant
05-23-2018, 10:53 AM
Did someone say "rent to Niggers" ? :rofl