PDA

View Full Version : Earrious commits two hours of TNB after shooting his brother

Mushmouth
04-29-2018, 10:01 AM

A man who Chicago police described as “an engine of violence” has been charged in connection with an attempted carjacking on the city’s Near North Side.

Earrious Moore, 23, was arrested in the lobby of a high-rise Gold Coast building Thursday, according to a statement from the U.S. attorney’s office. That office said a federal complaint against Moore was filed Friday, but it was not announced until Saturday morning.

Over two hours, Chicago police say, the man shot his brother, wounded two other people, committed four carjackings at gunpoint — including against an undercover Chicago police officer — and tried to pull off two more before he was cornered in the high-rise Thursday evening.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-met-federal-charge-brought-against-suspected-carjacker-20180428-story.html

Buck Simian
04-29-2018, 12:53 PM
A man who Chicago police described as “an engine of violence

I would just decribe him as your typical run of the mill everyday nigger. In fact after reading the details of his crime spree i would say he is somewhat of a slacker compared to most of his species.

Sandy
05-01-2018, 10:21 PM
I'm satisfied the animal has rabies and needs to be put down for the safety of society.

Lynch Tree
05-02-2018, 10:13 AM
What the fuck kind of made-up scrabble name is Earrious? Some of them I can understand because, ya know, they're niggers - but this one has me scratching me head.

jenkemfactory
05-02-2018, 10:47 AM

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-met-federal-charge-brought-against-suspected-carjacker-20180428-story.html

If OJ Simpson had a son...

SC Anemia
05-02-2018, 11:17 AM
What the fuck kind of made-up scrabble name is Earrious? Some of them I can understand because, ya know, they're niggers - but this one has me scratching me head.

Nice signature gif Lynch Tree

:rofl

Tar Remover
05-03-2018, 06:11 AM
Niggearrious.......