PDA

View Full Version : Nigger stabs father holding daughter in restaurant, Calif.

jenkemfactory
04-21-2018, 11:36 AM
A man was eating at a restaurant with a little girl.
Nigger comes chimping up to them and stabs the father to death.
A tiny girl is now fatherless.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/04/20/father-holding-his-daughter-his-lap-fatally-stabbed-while-dining-restaurant-california/538663002/

Boy
04-21-2018, 11:50 AM
charged him with premeditated murder

Seems we're not getting the entire story here. I bet the human that was murdered knew the shitskin, possible rented to the nigger or tried to help the nigger out and then told the nigger to get the fuck out or he could help him any more and the groid chimped out because of it.

Cat fur allergic
04-21-2018, 01:14 PM
According to the news seems the nigger was crazy homeless. Those guys are unpredictable. I feel sorry for the family.

Whitewheat
04-21-2018, 03:51 PM
Too bad you can't pack heaters in Mexifonia as maybe some other patron could have ventilated this spook when he first saw the knife.

Cat fur allergic
04-21-2018, 05:33 PM
Officials said he had been in the shoreline area for several hours prior to the attack, and they had been called about his behavior but did not have enough resources to immediately respond.

A bystander near the Crowne Plaza Ventura Beach called police around 6:20 p.m. to report a man who was yelling and being disruptive. However, all patrol officers were handling other incidents at the time, the Police Department said.

http://ktla.com/2018/04/20/father-dies-after-being-randomly-stabbed-in-neck-while-dining-with-family-near-ventura-promenade/

Crazy nigger was already acting crazy and cops didn't bother.

AfungusamongUs
04-21-2018, 06:03 PM
The family should do what niggers do and sue the city for a couple hundred million.

Buck Simian
04-21-2018, 07:34 PM
Officials said he had been in the shoreline area for several hours prior to the attack, and they had been called about his behavior but did not have enough resources to immediately respond.

More than likely the police knew if they did respond and detain/arrest the nigger it would have cried racism and they would have lost their jobs.

SC Anemia
04-21-2018, 09:00 PM
The family should do what niggers do and sue the city for a couple hundred million.

I'm all for this ^^^^. Even being pro-police, I'd think that given this groids' behavior leading up to this, the cops screwed the pooch.
Or...
Some fat-assed sow working in communications that day and couldn't be bothered.

:pissed

jenkemfactory
04-22-2018, 08:00 AM
I'm all for this ^^^^. Even being pro-police, I'd think that given this groids' behavior leading up to this, the cops screwed the pooch.
Or...
Some fat-assed sow working in communications that day and couldn't be bothered.

:pissed

Yeah, why is it they keep hiring niggers at call centers? They don't even qualify for broom pusher.

nigfreewisconsin
04-22-2018, 09:11 PM
According to the news seems the nigger was crazy homeless. Those guys are unpredictable. I feel sorry for the family.

Any nigger is unpredictable and dangerous. Homeless niggers are the worst though. Had a few encounters over the years with them myself. It's why I am a strong supporter of the second amendment.

Rape Ape
04-22-2018, 10:09 PM
I can't stand homeless bums in the first place and especially filthy shuffling homeless nignogs.
What really pisses me off, though, is businesses that tolerate them and don't immediately chase them off on sight. I won't patronize a restaurant or any other business if I'm going to be harassed and stunk at by filthy goddamn nogs.