PDA

View Full Version : There aren't enough dead niggers voting..

Mushmouth
04-12-2018, 07:29 AM
Blacks in the United States die younger and are jailed at much higher rates than whites. While both these disparities are widely known, few people consider how profoundly they shift the economic and sociopolitical balance of racial power between these two racial groups.

To state the obvious, Americans who are dead or in jail cannot vote (with few exceptions to the latter, but not many). Disproportionately high rates of early death and incarceration mean more blacks go “missing” from the electorate, and these people cannot make their voices heard in politics.

Dying younger means fewer chances to vote over a lifetime

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2018/04/11/nearly-4-million-black-voters-are-missing-through-early-death-or-over-incarceration-that-distorts-u-s-politics/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.e9e112310653

SC Anemia
04-12-2018, 12:08 PM
FELONY DISENFRANCHISEMENT

Proponents have argued that persons who commit felonies have 'broken' the social contract, and have thereby given up their right to participate in a civil society. Some argue that felons have shown poor judgment, and that they should therefore not have a voice in the political decision-making process.

Boo fuckin Hoo! All niggers should be disenfranchised at birf. When has a spook EVER shown good judgment? :whip

Cracka Jack
04-12-2018, 12:59 PM
There aren't enough dead niggers.

There. FIFYA

Sandy
04-15-2018, 01:10 AM
I don't worry about "racial power" disparity between humans and niggers any more than I worry about ants not voting.

Tar Remover
04-22-2018, 12:58 AM
Blacks in the US die younger and are jailed at higher rates than whites...... Really? Gee, I can't imagine why.......:lol

Tar Remover
04-22-2018, 12:58 AM
There aren't enough dead niggers.

There. FIFYA

And THAT, Cracka Jack, is the TRUTH!