PDA

View Full Version : Irish girl ganged raped. She first went with one of willingly. But she changed her mind.

Cat fur allergic
04-10-2018, 11:49 PM
https://www.thesun.ie/news/2409370/irish-teacher-gang-raped-by-six-men-while-on-holiday-in-prague-could-feel-attackers-taking-turns-and-thought-she-was-going-to-be-killed/

Irish teacher ‘gang raped’ by six men while on holiday in Prague ‘could feel attackers taking turns’ and thought she was going to be killed

The woman, who’s now back in Ireland, says she was attacked by six Algerian *students in a hotel in the *capital on Easter Monday

You play with fire you get burn.

UpYoursNigger
04-11-2018, 04:01 AM
I smell Liberal!!!!!!

Buck Simian
04-11-2018, 09:28 AM
she was attacked by six Algerian *students

Students? What were they studying? Advanced Niggerometry?

AnotherUser
04-11-2018, 10:58 AM
This is what happens when
you try to befriend a nigger.

SC Anemia
04-11-2018, 06:09 PM
ZERO sympathy because :

They went to a nightclub where she met one of the Algerian men, after which she returned with him to his *accommodation.

MineEvolved
04-12-2018, 08:51 PM
Stories like this are why the word 'nigger' remains the universal tag for...niggers. Algerian, Somalian, Sudanese, Liberian, Senegalese, and on and on....dumbasses think they're interacting with something exotic when they hear shit like, 'Hi, I'm Mbutu, and I'm Senegalese', like they were out on the veldt seeing giraffes and lions and tigers. They think that the Senegalese nigger with an accent is going to be better than the homegrown nigger they're used to, and try it out, like it's a different flavor of tea.

'Nigger' is ALL you'll ever need. The location of the mud hut they were born in is completely immaterial.