PDA

View Full Version : Moonbat says Obongo and Bush are gonna have to team up to save the country..

Mushmouth
04-04-2018, 05:24 PM
THOMAS FRIEDMAN, NEW YORK TIMES: Barack Obama and George W. Bush have both been staying out of the political fray, despite all the attacks on them from Trump is because they understand they are going to have to come together in the face of this constitutional crisis that’s in our future and stand up for the Constitution. It’s going to have to be done in a bipartisan way by two ex-presidents who I think still have a lot of credibility, and my guess is they are saving their powder for that. I sure hope so because if Republican will not call the game, we’re going to need someone with legitimate authority to do so.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/04/03/friedman_obama_and_bush_need_to_come_together_and_ use_their_credibility_to_stop_trump_constitutional _crisis.html

Cat fur allergic
04-04-2018, 06:29 PM
Crack must be great for that cuck. Literally the two worst presidents ever. They enlarge the debt to unsustainable numbers!

MineEvolved
04-04-2018, 09:43 PM
...lmao...Constitutional crisis. Coming from people who attack Christianity and 2A daily. This is the best yet.

:rofl