PDA

View Full Version : This Just In: Scottish King Robert The Bruce Is Markle's Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Grand-Something...

MineEvolved
04-02-2018, 10:41 AM
This is the best one since 'we wuz kangs'. Apparently, it can trace its genetic TNB back to 1314. Of course, she's related to probably the MOST famous Scottish King. Her Paris tunnel accident can't happen fast enough.

I'll bet the Queen coughed up a lung when she heard this one.

Meghan Markle is descended from Scottish hero Robert the Bruce, it has emerged.

The royal bride-to-be can trace her family back to the Scottish king who won independence from England at the Battle of Bannockburn in 1314.

The link between royal families seven centuries apart is revealed in Andrew Morton's new book Meghan: A Hollywood Princess, according to The Sun.

Mr Morton said: 'It is *possible to trace a direct line through 25 generations to Robert I of Scotland, perhaps the most colourful of all Scottish kings.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5568299/Meghan-Markle-descended-Scottish-hero-Robert-Bruce.html

EDIT:
I wish my photoshop skills were good enough to shop that scene in Braveheart where Gibson and the Bruce discover each other on the battlefield...hilarity.

jenkemfactory
04-02-2018, 10:53 AM
No. This is her ancestor:

Cracka Jack
04-02-2018, 02:26 PM
Translation: One of the niggers in the groidal just watched the movie Braveheart.

Cat fur allergic
04-02-2018, 08:19 PM
He probably shitted out a big one and it got mistaken for one of his kids!