PDA

View Full Version : Dick's Sporting Goods Gets Sued For Age Discrimination After 20 Year Old Refused Purchase Of A .22 Rifle.

MineEvolved
03-05-2018, 09:10 PM
I called it. In Oregon, no less...he filed against a local Wal-Mart too. :lol :lol

Watson attempted to buy the rifle “on or about February 24” at a Medford, Oregon, Field and Stream store. (Field and Stream is subsidiary of Dick’s.) Watson’s suit, filed in the Circuit Court of Oregon for the County of Jackson, says a store employee refused the purchase and indicated, “He would not sell [Watson] any firearm, including rifles and shotguns, or ammunition for a firearm, because [Watson] is under 21 years old.”

Watson’s suit alleges that Dick’s policy violates Oregon law against age-based discrimination for people 18 years and older in places of public accommodations. State law includes prohibitions against discrimination in stores that are open to the general public.

I probably told 50 different people last week that this was going to happen.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/05/oregon-20-year-old-sues-dicks-sporting-goods-refusing-sell-rifle/

jenkemfactory
03-06-2018, 10:20 AM
Lets go shop at Penis Sporting Goods.

Buck Simian
03-07-2018, 12:55 AM
Should have named the store Big Dicks. It might have attracted attention.

Rape Ape
03-07-2018, 03:43 AM
I've never set foot in Penis's ever since they cucked out several years ago after a previous mass shooting. However, I believe that any gun store owner should be able to refuse to sell to anyone they want without explanation or repercussions. That includes not selling to niggers or asslifters. In fact I just looked it up, and the gun store owner in Florida a couple years ago that wisely refused to sell weapons to asslifters was sued, and the case was tossed out like the shit it was.

I think it's actually in current federal law that a gun dealer, federally speaking, has the absolute right to refuse to sell to anyone for any reason. This to prevent dealers from later claiming they were "forced" to sell a gun later on.

So, Penis's can be a bunch of peckers, and refuse to sell to people under 21. And people under 21 can make the better choice, anyhow, and give their hard-earned money to a non-cucked mom and pop dealer. Or better yet, while it's still legal. Buy their guns privately and not registered by communists.

Boy
03-07-2018, 10:42 AM
I was in a "Dicks" once many many years ago and it really sucked, so bad the guy that offered to help me was a flaming fag. Told him I didn't need any help, but the pole smoker just kept following me around staring at me.... creepy fucking fag. I finally just left and never set foot in "Dicks" again.... staffed by DICKS.

jenkemfactory
03-07-2018, 02:37 PM
I think Moocheele should buy Penis's Sporting Goods. It would make sense. I think of him every time I hear Penis's.

SC Anemia
03-07-2018, 04:54 PM
I bought a 10/22 carbine and 3×9 Leopold scope at Dicks once. Smooth sailing in that store, must have been a fluke.