PDA

View Full Version : Batwing fairy hovering over cRapper

Sandy
03-02-2018, 10:39 PM
Rick Ross has been hooked up to a machine that's taking over the function of his heart and lungs ... according to sources connected to the music mogul.

Rick is in a Miami area hospital getting treatment in the cardiac unit -- a strong sign he might have suffered a heart attack which manifested itself as respiratory issues early Thursday morning.

TMZ broke the story ... Rick was rushed to a hospital after a 911 caller reported he was unresponsive and "slobbing at the mouth."

http://www.tmz.com/2018/03/02/rick-ross-hospitalized-ecmo-life-support-heart-attack/

Imagine being a human EMT and having to deal with nigger slobber. I wouldn't go anywhere near without a hazmat suit.

NotThatGuy
03-03-2018, 01:03 AM
This bloated bag of shit is the epitome of "nigger". He stole the name from a drug dealer known as "Freeway" Rick Ross, claimed to have been a gang banger and a drug dealer. Then turned out it was all a facade. He was a correctional officer in some nigger pen, denied it, then admitted to it. His whole image was faker than Obama's marriage. Good riddance....

soundwave
03-03-2018, 11:04 AM
Can't wait for the bat fairy to make a visit. :traybat

AfungusamongUs
03-03-2018, 11:12 AM
More like orbiting around that fat nigger!

Odin's balls
03-04-2018, 08:45 AM
Never heard of this nigger cRapper until I was searching for the Rick Ross institute, which documents cult activity.

I can't tell you how annoying it is having some nigger pop up everytime you are trying to read up on the great work done by Jim Jones in Guyana.