PDA

View Full Version : White pastors say white people must apologize for nigger violence

Lynch Tree
01-28-2018, 07:21 AM
http://whitegirlbleedalot.com/white-pastors-say-white-people-must-apologize-black-violence/

Buck Simian
01-29-2018, 06:53 AM
Oh yeah-I will be sure to put that on my list of things to do.... NOT!

Eddo1
01-30-2018, 04:20 PM
OK I'm sorry theres not more nigger violence.

Rape Ape
01-30-2018, 05:51 PM
Most "pastors" are just about as useless as niggers.

"Gibs muh 10% of your income, and then go and kiss a nigger for Jeebus."

You'd be hard pressed any more to find a church that isn't awash with disgusting nigger love, and frankly, most "churches" are nothing but scammy tithe mills set up to sucker the gullible into forking over 10% so the preacher scumbag can drive around in luxury cars, own private jets, and wear $10000 suits and Rolex watches.

Rastus Nigger
01-30-2018, 07:51 PM
It's a tragedy we didn't "eliminate" them all in 1865.

MineEvolved
02-03-2018, 06:27 PM
I agree with this. The apologies should take the form of:

'Daughter, I'm sorry I didn't raise you to be more aware of the evil that walks amongs us, commonly known as 'nigger'. I'm sorry I didn't teach you the things you needed to know, such as threat detection and avoidance. I'm sorry that I am ultimately responsible, through my failures as your father, for your death.'

or;

'Daddy, I'm sorry I didn't listen to you when you warned me about niggers. I'm sorry I allowed the nigger to corrupt me with drugs, its sexual perversions, and its violence. I'm sorry I engaged in bestiality, and embraced an animal as a sexual partner, and bred with it. I'm sorry I have brought public shame to our family name, the kind of shame that won't be expunged for generations to come, if ever.'

100% Not A Nigger
02-04-2018, 06:46 AM
I'm sorry they don't have better aim.