PDA

View Full Version : The Kwanzaa

Mushmouth
12-25-2017, 12:09 PM
The creator of Kwanzaa is Maulana Ndabezitha Karenga, a 76-year-old professor of Africana studies at California State University, Long Beach. His real name is Ronald Everett. He was born in rural Maryland, the fourteenth child of a sharecropping Baptist minister.

Karenga was convicted in 1971 for brutally torturing two naked women. The women were members of Karenga’s ultra-radical, paramilitary, black nationalist cult called the US Organization, which went by the acronym US, according to a May 1971 Los Angeles Times story.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/24/reminder-kwanzaa-was-concocted-by-a-deranged-felon-who-tortured-naked-women-with-a-karate-baton-and-a-toaster/

Bottle_of_Hate
12-25-2017, 02:08 PM
I laugh hysterically every time someone I know mentions this farce with any kind of support. It is nothing more than a scam on the same level as "I have a dream" which also happens to be the work of another black "doctor".

Rape Ape
12-25-2017, 09:47 PM
I make fun of Kwanzaa all the time. It's basically "Nigger Christmas".
The Kwanzaa tree should have little chicken drumsticks, pork chops, watermelons, and crack pipes hanging from it. A few nigger Santa ornaments hanging by nooses would be a nice touch, too. :lol

k9woman
12-25-2017, 10:34 PM
I laugh hysterically every time someone I know mentions this farce with any kind of support. It is nothing more than a scam on the same level as "I have a dream" which also happens to be the work of another black "doctor".

MLK appropriated a German man's name.

MineEvolved
12-25-2017, 11:40 PM
Karenga was convicted in 1971 for brutally torturing two naked women.

And is now a University professor. Makes perfect sense to me.