PDA

View Full Version : CNN gives airtime to the new children's book about Santa being gay with a nigger boyfriend

Sandy
12-20-2017, 02:31 AM
It's about the most vile thing I've ever seen from niggerlovers.

CNN promoted a new children’s book on Sunday that portrays Santa Claus as a gay man, calling the controversial book a “fresh, new twist” on Santa’s story.

CNN's “New Day” gave the book, “Santa’s Husband,” a four-minute segment on national television which featured a chyron that stated, “Children’s Holiday Book Explores Race, Homosexuality.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/24866/watch-cnn-promotes-childrens-book-depicts-santa-ryan-saavedra

Buck Simian
12-20-2017, 10:05 AM
Gay oil drilling Santa would encourage the children to be naughty and would leave a 10 inch black dildo in their stockings on Christmas eve.

BTW, comments are awesome!

twinturbo • 17 hours ago
That's just Anderson cooper and don lemons coloring book someone found!

Gul Dukat
12-20-2017, 10:46 AM
Gay oil drilling Santa would encourage the children to be naughty and would leave a 10 inch black dildo in their stockings on Christmas eve.

BTW, comments are awesome!

Santa wants coal in his stocking. :vomit

Boy
12-20-2017, 10:54 AM
Just when you think the libturds couldn't sink any further into the depths of depravity and perversion. They are just like their pet niggers now, scraping the very bottom of the barrel for that last drop of depraved sludge.

Sheboon DeLuxe
12-20-2017, 10:58 AM
No words. :fume

Gul Dukat
12-20-2017, 11:29 AM
Just when you think the libturds couldn't sink any further into the depths of depravity and perversion. They are just like their pet niggers now, scraping the very bottom of the barrel for that last drop of depraved sludge.

It's the war on Christmas, they've now ruined Christmas memories for everyone when they were little.

Does the LBTGWXYZ1234, expect to gain any "allies" or supporters?

CoonTownYT
12-20-2017, 11:39 AM
The LGBTLOLMMMBBQ movement wasn't nearly as successful as they'd hoped. So, liberals being liberals, they do what liberals do when their abject stupidity and social engineering fails: double down on it.

Gul Dukat
12-20-2017, 12:13 PM
The LGBTLOLMMMBBQ movement wasn't nearly as successful as they'd hoped. So, liberals being liberals, they do what liberals do when their abject stupidity and social engineering fails: double down on it.

I've had to hear about the LBTGSHJ6&^%$WXYZ since the 9th grade. I always thought it was a hedonistic lifestyle. What they never mention is the disease rate.

Bernie Goetz
12-20-2017, 02:04 PM
The ones that promote this I hope their children and grandkids get what they are pushing. See how they like it then.

justin igger
12-20-2017, 02:36 PM
A must for every liberal's coffee table.

Cracka Jack
12-20-2017, 11:11 PM

And that is a good thing. Because the societal pendulum is already swinging back the other way, and it has more momentum than it has for many generations.

Let them keep doubling down on their perversions. Encourage it in fact. All the sooner they are wiped away from society.

Rape Ape
12-21-2017, 01:01 AM
I've had to hear about the LBTGSHJ6&^%$WXYZ since the 9th grade. I always thought it was a hedonistic lifestyle. What they never mention is the disease rate.

When I was in the 9th grade, they were called "faggots".

Tar Remover
12-21-2017, 04:07 AM
when i was in the 9th grade, they were called "faggots".

exactly!!!!!:lol

soundwave
12-21-2017, 04:15 AM
When I was in the 9th grade, they were called "faggots".

I use faggot all the time for down low wiggers and niggers.

soundwave
12-21-2017, 12:28 PM
Yeah you are right I will just focus on the nigger bashing from now on.

Rape Ape
12-21-2017, 05:05 PM
I'm gay myself. I just don't get all butt-hurt when someone says "fag" or "faggot". The mainstream "LBGTXYZWTFBBQ" jokers are a bunch of communists and SJWs that I refuse to associate with. SJWs can go to hell. They are making people hate gays (and niggers for that matter) more than anyone else.

I do agree, though, that this site ought to remain strictly a nigger truth site. (It's not "bashing" if it's true. :lol)

Tar Remover
12-22-2017, 12:02 AM
I'm gay myself. I just don't get all butt-hurt when someone says "fag" or "faggot". The mainstream "LBGTXYZWTFBBQ" jokers are a bunch of communists and SJWs that I refuse to associate with. SJWs can go to hell. They are making people hate gays (and niggers for that matter) more than anyone else.

I do agree, though, that this site ought to remain strictly a nigger truth site. (It's not "bashing" if it's true. :lol)

Well said, Rape Ape! The truth is the truth!:thumb

Tar Remover
12-22-2017, 12:03 AM
-I think it's just better we focus on niggers, their behavior, crimes and other things that pertain to this site than 'faggotry', don't you think?

I believe you are correct, Simple Man. Will do!

Tar Remover
12-22-2017, 03:02 AM
-I'm glad you guys agree....now stop waiting for a thank-you and go bash some niggers. :lol GODDAMN NIGGERS!!!!!!:lol

Bottle_of_Hate
12-22-2017, 09:07 AM
I bet if it was moohamid shown as a gay coal burner it would be "outrage" instead of the "courage" and "diversity" this is being peddled as. I hope the author and everyone as CNN and Ted Turner dies in the hospital after a month from not dying in a fire.