PDA

View Full Version : Grammys go full nigger

justin igger
11-28-2017, 01:04 PM
http://www.showbiz411.com/2017/11/28/grammy-awards-shocker-as-ed-sheeran-lady-gaga-snubbed-for-jay-z-bruno-mars-kendrick-lamar-childish-gambino

Instead, the Grammys went mostly for R&B and rap: Jay Z, Bruno Mars, Kendrick Lamar and Childish Gambino, who is really the actor Donald Glover.

So the grammys ignored all white artists this year and chose niggers instead.

Maybe this will wake up some of these pop star niggerlovers.

Boy
11-28-2017, 01:16 PM
This is just the hollyword libturds pushing their nigger loving agenda and the continuing demoralization of society.

Bernie Goetz
11-28-2017, 02:40 PM
The white libs will be pissed they were left out and didn't get another award , their egos will suffer.

Lynch Tree
11-29-2017, 02:21 AM
These days, I wouldn't expect anything less. Does anybody even watch these garbage award shows anymore?

Tar Remover
11-29-2017, 04:53 AM
These days, I wouldn't expect anything less. Does anybody even watch these garbage award shows anymore?

Nope. Too jammed up with niggers. And besides- I could care less that some white, nigger loving libshit losers got muh dikked out of an award.

Bottle_of_Hate
11-29-2017, 06:22 AM
There really aren't any more good white groups out there these days but I would still say that even the shittiest garage rock band is infinitely better than nignog noise any day.