PDA

View Full Version : She-nig blames white males for being the biggest violent crime offenders

Sandy
11-25-2017, 01:32 PM

Apparently this thing is a nurse, people have found out where, and HR is investigating.

Any white person pointing out the truth, that a small percentage of the population commits over half of all violent crime, would have already been fired.

Boy
11-25-2017, 01:49 PM
Seems the sow deleted it's twitter page https://twitter.com/tai_fieri?lang=en

Whitewheat
11-25-2017, 03:01 PM
Nigger say, "Life is tough when you are a nigger but really tough when you are a stupid nigger" (which is about 90% of them), I pity the poor human that comes under this primates care or even worse caring for an infant son who is white (human)

Bottle_of_Hate
11-25-2017, 05:55 PM
I see you are an optimist by your 90% remark. I am not so optimistic about niggers,the number is likely higher.

I would say it is closer to 99.9%. The few that can articulate like a human and keep their hands off their dick for more than 5 minutes fall into that .1% that the liberals love to pawn off as what they all are. These are also the ones at conflict as they have several generations of human DNA in them from burners/drillers of the past. It is that DNA that enables them to emulate a small degree of humanity. But the jungle drum always wins in the end. A nigger is a nigger.

Cracka Jack
11-26-2017, 12:45 AM
Come knuckling around me and I'll show you what a "detriment to society" does to a useless nigger like you... Bitch.

Tar Remover
11-27-2017, 01:17 AM
Stupid, useless cockape.:unigger

UpYoursNigger
11-27-2017, 06:27 AM
Latest update is the sow got shitcanned. Hopefully this keeps her from ever landing another nursing job. If she was an RN i'm laughing my ass off. My ex is an RN and its a fair amount of hard work and schooling that the dumb sow just wasted!! Enjoy working at the dollar store the rest of your life bitch!!:nelson

Tar Remover
11-27-2017, 07:01 AM
Latest update is the sow got shitcanned. Hopefully this keeps her from ever landing another nursing job. If she was an RN i'm laughing my ass off. My ex is an RN and its a fair amount of hard work and schooling that the dumb sow just wasted!! Enjoy working at the dollar store the rest of your life bitch!!:nelson

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! She'll be blowing derelects for 10.00 a pop to make her rent! HA HA! You stupid nigger shitbeast bitch! How do we contact her?! I sooooooo want to!:unigger

Chimpwhipper
11-27-2017, 11:24 AM
I would say it is closer to 99.9%. The few that can articulate like a human and keep their hands off their dick for more than 5 minutes fall into that .1% that the liberals love to pawn off as what they all are. These are also the ones at conflict as they have several generations of human DNA in them from burners/drillers of the past. It is that DNA that enables them to emulate a small degree of humanity. But the jungle drum always wins in the end. A nigger is a nigger.

I would say for the most part you am right. A buddy of mine that was in the Army had the experience that the 100%
niggers, just one step from swinging from the trees, aka "blue gums", followed orders and did what was expected of them more than the "mix" niggers.

Sheboon DeLuxe
11-27-2017, 11:29 AM
Link: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/11/27/nurse-not-employee-after-controversial-tweet/896932001/

I chose USA Today 'cuz lots of asshole libs read it. There is lots of room for more comments, Planters!