PDA

View Full Version : Paki doctor in UK molests at least one patient, gets to keep license because of "culture"

Sandy
11-25-2017, 01:00 PM
Don't you wish for the days when it was a "cultural norm" for an immigrant to find himself swinging from a tree if he did something like this?

Married locum doctor Imran Qureshi, 44, grabbed the breast of the 21-year-old and told her he wanted an affair as he considered her 'sexually available' because she'd had previous boyfriends.

Qureshi admitted he made a misjudgement but said 'cultural norms' were different in the UK to his native Pakistan and he failed to spot a 'red light' warning him to make no advances towards the victim.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5106709/Doctor-molested-nurse-gets-job.html

Bottle_of_Hate
11-25-2017, 06:07 PM
Don't you wish for the days when it was a "cultural norm" for an immigrant to find himself swinging from a tree if he did something like this?

I wasn't alive for those days but yes, I do wish for them. The days when a community would come together to fight the invader instead of roll out the red carpet and apologize for our culture not being as fucked up as theirs.

Bottle_of_Hate
11-25-2017, 09:59 PM
The victim is an asslifters. I don't care what they do to each other. Thanks to Obungo the Howler Monkey,my only choice for a specific type of doctor was Muzzie or something. No thanks, I will suffer the pain,it isn't worth the risk. No niggers or sand niggers will touch me,ever.

I would agree with you aside of one thing. His patients will not always be niggers and asslifters. A human child might end up a victim. Even if his parents are liberal shithead fuckfaces it is still a kid and it isn't their fault yet. They have only had those fucked up parents to emulate and have had no world experience to make an informed decision on sub humanity and can not just say no to the doctor he is taken to. His parents would label him a racist and brainwash him into thinking they are "just like us". Put this "doctor" who probably got his license from a mail in program for $5 in Goat Humpers weekly.